As the nation’s economy continues to open up American Receivable has been busy helping more and more companies solve their cash flow problems. This past month we have funded companies in several major industries.
- Provided $350,000 funding to a Dallas company provides industrial staffing.
- Provided $75,000 funding to a Tennessee cellular infra-structure provider.
- Provided $1,200,000 funding to a New York specialty printing company.
- Provided $700,000 funding to a California PPE company.
- Provided $120,000 funding to a Kansas medical billing company.
We have seen companies needing capital to grow and companies that have taken losses because of the lock-down. Because we are managed by the original owners, we make decisions quickly without asking for tax returns and other documents that bank owned factors demand.
American Receivable continues to pay the highest referral commissions in the factoring industry. Call Jack Stieber or Brad Gurney to keep your cash flow positive at 1-800-297-6652 or complete our quick application form.