By: Jack Stieber
Comments: No Comments
American Receivable Corporation is excited to announce its biggest month of 2017. We welcomed twelve new clients for the month of April.
April’s new clients include:
- A Mesquite, TX environmental contracting company
- A Williston, ND based oilfield maintenance company
- A Richardson, TX telecom company
- A Plano, TX computer programming company
- A Des Peres, CA water system supply maintenance company
- A Hawley, PA low voltage wiring and cabling installation company
- A Conneaut, Ohio based hydraulic hose fabrication company
- A Santee, CA hospitality staffing agency
- A Bristol, CT courier and delivery service company
- A Frisco, TX electrical staffing agency
- A Wilmington, DE based seasonal wholesale importing firm
We would like to offer special thanks to our sales team and network of bankers and brokers for all the April generated leads who helped make April successful. Here’s to a continued prosperous 2017!