Is your business social media savvy?
Most small businesses have been forced to become Social Media Savvy. Whether you use Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other hundreds of social media tools, they help businesses connect with leads and customers like never before. Social media is an affordable way to target your audience, help promote your business, create brand awareness and establish trust and credibility. When used properly, social media can help drive traffic to your site and potentially increase your revenue.
Here are some social media tips from experts:
- Be Consistent – Social media is just one of the many tools you can use to grow your business but you must commit and actively use it for it to work.
- Be identifiable – People work with people they know, like and trust . Profile your company and that of your staff whenever possible. Engage your audience by posting videos that answer relevant questions, provide valuable information or tell your story.
- Build Loyalty – Turn your online audience into customers for life by delivering exceptional customer service and distinctive and informative content that keeps them coming back for more.
- Be an Industry Expert – Become the “In-the-know” person for your industry. Be there to answer questions, provide valuable content through your blog or guest blogging.
- Know Your Brand – Continually monitor who you are and who you are perceived to be on the various social media channels. Update your image when needed to keep it fresh, motivational and interesting.